Behind the Scenes 2016 – Online Application
Terms & Conditions
– Programs are only open to online application.
– Applicants must be Hong Kong residents and full-time students. Behind the Scenes program is only suitable for ages 16 or above.
– Each Applicant can submit one application each for Ensemble Training and Behind the Scenes programs; but, successful applicants will only be admitted to one program.
– If Applicant does not provide sufficient information, Musicus Society (hereinafter “The Presenter”) may not be able to process his or her application.
– The Presenter will notify Applicants of interview schedule and/or application result by email.
– The judges’ decisions on Applications are final. Applicants have no right of appeal.
– The personal data provided will be used by the Presenter for processing any Application and will be held for statistics, correspondence and publicity purposes.
– The Presenter shall have the right to use any YouTube videos, essays, photos, video and sound recordings submitted by any Applicants or otherwise taken during the program activities participated by the Applicants, for non-commercial purposes.
– Admitted Applicants will be charged a program fee and are required to punctually attend every activity of the program.
– A certificate of attendance will be awarded to the Applicant who completes the relevant training program.
– The Presenter reserves the rights to change any program, event details, regulations and procedures. For latest information, please visit this website.
– The Presenter reserves all rights of final arbitration in any cases of dispute.
– The content of these activities does not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
– The website for online application is compatible with Internet Explorer (version 9 and above), Firefox, Chrome and Safari.